Old 07-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Daniel James

Default #433: can't download vstsdk in fst installation

Hi dello,

> If I open that script I can see this link:
> http://www.steinberg.de/553+M52087573ab0.html
> and if I try to open that in a browser I get a 404...

Steinberg have remade their website recently, and a lot of links got
broken. Now you have to create a developer account at:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/3rd_party_developer/sdk_download_portal/create_3rd_party_developer_account.html

to download SDKs.

It's one of the inherent problems of packages which have to grab code or
binaries from third-party sites, I'm afraid.

Cheers!

Daniel