Old 07-05-2008, 02:03 AM
"Paolo Dell'Osso"

Default gigedit as linuxsampler plugin

Hi all,
I would like to inform that gigedit doesn't work as a linuxsampler's plugin in my system (when I press the "edit" botton of a channel in qsampler I have an error).
I have nothing installed in /usr/lib/linuxsampler/plugins so I think the gigedit package is not compiled to work as a plugin for linuxsampler, see here:

http://download.linuxsampler.org/doc/gigedit/quickstart/gigedit_quickstart.html#live_editing

Can you do something?

Thanks, Paolo

Old 07-05-2008, 05:36 AM
Quentin Harley

Paolo Dell'Osso wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to inform that gigedit doesn't work as a linuxsampler's
> plugin in my system (when I press the "edit" botton of a channel in
> qsampler I have an error).
> I have nothing installed in /usr/lib/linuxsampler/plugins so I think
> the gigedit package is not compiled to work as a plugin for
> linuxsampler, see here:
> http://download.linuxsampler.org/doc/gigedit/quickstart/gigedit_quickstart.html#live_editing
>
> Can you do something?

Will look into it on Tuesday...

Cheers,
Quentin

Old 07-17-2008, 02:52 PM
Daniel James

Hi Paolo,

> I would like to inform that gigedit doesn't work as a linuxsampler's plugin
> in my system (when I press the "edit" botton of a channel in qsampler I have
> an error).

I just tested this, and you're absolutely right - thanks for letting us
know. I'll open a bug ticket.

Cheers!

Daniel

Old 07-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Free Ekanayaka

Hi all,

|--==> Daniel James writes:

DJ> Hi Paolo,
>>I would like to inform that gigedit doesn't work as a linuxsampler's plugin
>>in my system (when I press the "edit" botton of a channel in qsampler I have
>>an error).

DJ> I just tested this, and you're absolutely right - thanks for letting us
DJ> know. I'll open a bug ticket.

That bug has been recently fixed upstream, I'll update the packages in
our testing branch as soon as I can.

Ciao!

Free