Old 07-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Quentin Harley

Default Reaper installation on 64 Studio: Final

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Quentin Harley wrote:
>
>> [NOYX] wrote:
>>

>>> worked for me :]
>>> -thank you very much Quentin!
>>>

>> Great, thanks for testing.
>> How To is going on line...
>>
>> http://www.64studio.com/node/636
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Quentin
>>

> No there is missing a package named "winbind", it's not in the repositories.

winbind is here
deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main

Activate the security repository in synaptic, and install.

> I got REAPER running. Tested audio out, MIDI in and MIDI out, without
> taking care if it's RT or not, but as far as I tested this, REAPER is
> fine. I guess I missed 1/48 quantize.
>

> Thank you Quentin. Because I can't test REAPER now, I hope there will be
> a way to do this in more than 30 days, without having to much work.

That's the thing. You don't "have" to do it, because Reaper will
continue to work. It is the "right thing to do" however, if you do use it.

Cheers,
Quentin