Old 07-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Quentin Harley

Default 64bit installation - wine, wineasio and Reaper

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi Quentin
>
> here's what I did:

Thanks for testing. It seems there is still a little problem with the
.deb file I built :-P

I will try to fix it, and then I'll try again.

Dave also reported the wine packages missing... I'll have Free look
into it, and in the mean time I'll post the alternative when I fixed the
.deb

Cheers,
Quentin