-   64 Studio Developer (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/)
-   -   error message (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-developer/107187-error-message.html)

Jaromír Mikeš 06-15-2008 12:42 PM

error message

Hello,

I've get this error message trying upgrade to lenny with synaptic.
I've started on fresh 64studio 2.1 installation

E: Internal Error, Could not perform immediate configuration (2) on debian-archive-keyring

Thanks for any help.

mirami

Jaromír Mikeš 06-16-2008 04:14 PM

error message

Hello Gustin,

Thanks for reply, I've tried it but still the same.

M.