Old 06-18-2008, 02:06 PM
Gustin Johnson

Default error message

Old 06-18-2008, 02:25 PM
dave

Hi mirami Hi Gustin,

Same thinking here how could [quit]
reinstall
when it was screwed? and yet it has.

# apt-get install debian-archive-keyring
# apt-get --reinstall install debian-archive-keyring

Might just kick it into gear.

Cheers,
dave.

Old 08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Michael

Kubuntu 10.4 / KDE 4.2.2

When using Konqueror with the File Manager profile loaded, I get the
following message when trying to move through my home directory (or any
directory for that matter.)

"There appears to be a configuration error. You have associated
Konqueror with inode/directory, but it cannot handle this file type."

Can anyone give me a clue how to correct this? What setting do I have
set incorrectly?

I googled and got this, but it didn't help.

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kubuntu-bugs/2008-January/040719.html

Michael