Old 06-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Quentin Harley

Default 2.1 install

Did my nice fresh install today - ok not fresh exactly to other peoples
standards (kept my home and data partitions)

A Breeze!

Now I found a slight issue I had when exporting from ardour has
disappeared. You can sometimes mess your system up severely when
testing all these (sometimes unstable) new applications from source.

Well, everything is peachy again!

Cheers,
Quentin